Comcast

www.comcast.com

1937 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

It's all about the numbers!

Account Executive (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsGreat benefits, professionally run, excellent training. If you're really into sales you can do well financially, but this job is not for the faint of heart.

Consquota, quota, quota, and they show no mercy if you don't make it. There are a lot of changes right now that are terrific for Wall Street but not so much for the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementTale more time to cultivate and groom good employees for other positionsWe don't want our hand held, but I'm pretty sure not a lot of us want to sell cable for the rest of our lives. That's my biggest criticism.

Great Benefits/ Pay Cuts

CAE (Current Employee)

I have been working at Comcast

Pros: Great benefits, medical, dental, 401k Cons: Right hand does not know what left hand is doing,… Advice to Senior Management: Don't make such major pay cuts and change the pay structure… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Really enjoyed my supervisor and coworkers, worked at my own pace much freedom.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Comcast

Pros: The benefits were awsome, the contributions by Comcast were good at first they took them down a little but Secretary… Cons: They were sometimes slow to react with problems. I adapt to changes well but there were always changes and I just rolled with them, changes… Advice to Senior Management: Get back to being like a small co, I know thats… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!