There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

It's all about the numbers!

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA (US)
Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Great benefits, professionally run, excellent training. If you're really into sales you can do well financially, but this job is not for the faint of heart.

Cons

quota, quota, quota, and they show no mercy if you don't make it. There are a lot of changes right now that are terrific for Wall Street but not so much for the employees.

Advice to Management

Tale more time to cultivate and groom good employees for other positionsWe don't want our hand held, but I'm pretty sure not a lot of us want to sell cable for the rest of our lives. That's my biggest criticism.

reviews filtered by

Great Benefits/ Pay Cuts

Current Employee - CAE
    Current Employee - CAE

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Great benefits, medical, dental, 401k

Cons

Right hand does not know what left hand is doing, lots of outsourcing right now, pay cuts

Advice to Management

Don't make such major pay cuts and change the pay structure every year. Find a sweet spot and stick to it.

Really enjoyed my supervisor and coworkers, worked at my own pace much freedom.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Comcast

Pros

The benefits were awsome, the contributions by Comcast were good at first they took them down a little but Secretary week was awsome. I liked my work environment and my coworkers and I looked forward to going in to work.

Cons

They were sometimes slow to react with problems. I adapt to changes well but there were always changes and I just rolled with them, changes in work assignments and descriptions. I think you have to know someone to work and KEEP your position in this company. This company is getting too big and losing touch with its employees, and they treat the customer like dollars.

Advice to Management

Get back to being like a small co, I know thats hard for such a conglomerate, but give your customers a break sometimes.