Comcast

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Business Account Executive

Current Employee - Business Account Executive
Current Employee - Business Account Executive

I have been working at Comcast full-time

Pros

Great company with deep pockets, awesome coworkers and good benefits.

Cons

Needs to smooth out installation process for customers. Can become quite aggravating.

2432 Other Employee Reviews for Comcast (View Most Recent)

A very poor Company to work for

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

None at this time of review!

Cons

bad reputation with customers, unfair practices, poor customer service , and more, techs transferring to keep aht down instead of fixing it.. Allow the techs to save by fixing issues !

forget aht in tech support- as you have a very bad rep with your customers- - allow them to solve issues, streamline your programs, fix your servers. when clients are calling in repeatedly for service- do not upsell other products- monitor field techs- they are not doing jobs to point of arguing with customers- improve your standing with customers to keep them- your site says you care about your custmoers - prove it- freeze prices- and give quality service- lobs should be in sales and retention only xss spp speed upgrades in tech support - - TRACK ALL SALES ARE NO MATTER AMOUNT IT INCREASES YOUR REVENUE - custmer's favorite- line is " I pay enough for this junk that doesn't work - why do I want more?- Fix it! get back to making your service at all angles qualtiy to keep your customers.

Its a great job with great benefits.

Current Employee - Comm Tech V in Baltimore, MD (US)
    Current Employee - Comm Tech V in Baltimore, MD (US)

I have been working at Comcast full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This is my first full-time job. I started when I was 22 making $12/hour. 4 1/2 years later I'm making $22. I am still a cable guy and have full benefits, including next to nothing for all services. You are truly your own boss most of the time. Lots of freedon to do things your way. Also many financial perks such as cell phone carrier discounts and my favorite, tuition reimbursment, up to $5.7k

Cons

Only two shifts Tue-Sat or Sun-Fri. So not as much time for family.

Could be better, but good enough. Dont change anything.

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast