Colgate-Palmolive
www.colgate.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Intense experience

Business Applications Developer (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Colgate-Palmolive full-time for more than 3 years

ProsColgate has excellent benefits and my personal experience has been one of rewarding professional development opportunities. I was able to complete my MBA during my first 2 years with the company. During a period of downsizing, I was given an opportunity to work in NJ. While it was a long commute, I at least continued to be employed.

ConsThe environment is pretty conservative, never really felt relaxed at work nor comfortable enough to share any problems I'd experience in the course of performing my role.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would want to say that an investment in a source of support for the employee as a person would be an added bonus to the great benefits.

Colgate Palmolive

Director + Level In Service Function (Current Employee)

I have been working at Colgate-Palmolive full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good, collaborative culture with opportunity for advancement and correct compensation - a caring culture until you get to very Sr.… Cons: Too much focus on reducing bottom line challenges ability to perform job; no room for advancement unless willing to relocated to US (without Expat benefits)… Advice to Senior Management: Promote career advancement for people, in particular women who are more often less mobile, not willing to relocte to the US; get Sr.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Marketing internship

I have been working at Colgate-Palmolive as an intern for less than a year

Pros: - good learning opportunity and great people Cons: No work/life balance and no career opportunities More

There are newer reviews on Colgate-Palmolive.

Worked for Colgate-Palmolive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Colgate-Palmolive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Colgate-Palmolive CEO Ian M. Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Colgate-Palmolive employees.