Cognizant Technology Solutions
3.5 of 5 4,448 reviews
www.cognizant.com Teaneck, NJ 5000+ Employees

Great company to work with!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Prosyou get a lot of space to think & work in here. Ample opportunities to learn & grow in an excellent work culture. Lot of projects mean great exposure to varied challenges..

ConsBeing a large company growing by leaps & bounds, you need to stretch harder to get recognized. Lot of good people around you there always in competition!

review after 4 years

Associate - Projects (Former Employee)
Chennai (India)

I worked at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: work culture, good office ambience, contests and rewards. Cons: bad management, poor administration, no retention ability by HR, too… Advice to Senior Management: change the administration, introduce friendly admin policies, introduce work from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good company to work for

Senior Developer (Current Employee)
Calcutta (India)

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good opportunities for onsite and learning Cons: Sometimes find it slightly polarised Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cognizant Technology Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cognizant Technology Solutions CEO Frank D'Souza. All reviews posted anonymously by Cognizant Technology Solutions employees.