Cognizant Technology Solutions
3.5 of 5 4,409 reviews
www.cognizant.com Teaneck, NJ 5000+ Employees

Great company to work with!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Prosyou get a lot of space to think & work in here. Ample opportunities to learn & grow in an excellent work culture. Lot of projects mean great exposure to varied challenges..

ConsBeing a large company growing by leaps & bounds, you need to stretch harder to get recognized. Lot of good people around you there always in competition!

Excellent career Growth , nice to work for Cognizant

Operations Manager (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible timings Approachable Leadership , better pay , career growth Cons: Not yet found , all is well Advice to Senior Management: Keep going Strong , take feedback from employees of their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good

Test Engineer (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at Cognizant Technology Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good Culture, Good work environment good carrier opportunity Cons: Bad management Bad infrastructure bad politics Advice to Senior Management: Should not be greedy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cognizant Technology Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cognizant Technology Solutions CEO Frank D'Souza. All reviews posted anonymously by Cognizant Technology Solutions employees.