Clear Channel
www.clearchannel.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Fell for it again

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time for more than a year

ProsManagers will let you work on your own. I did not experience micro managing.

ConsNo communication between departments. People do not like to work as a team. It could be a great place to work but everyone is ready to step on anyone's toes to make sure they do not look bad to the upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to encourage team work and communication. Need to work with co-workers and help them to learn new roles. Need more career advancement.

Long hours, little pay.

Board Operator (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Clear Channel part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Gets your foot in the door, great way to meet… Cons: Hard to "work up" unless you know someone. Advice to Senior Management: Treat your entry level employees well, they run your stations… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Senior AE with 22+ years experience - Forced out - this company no longer respects experienced and knowledgeable AE's

Senior Account Executive (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at Clear Channel full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great products in the best cities Cons: Corporate - Bain Capital - controls everything and everything is a spreadsheet.… Advice to Senior Management: Retain and recruit talented employees. Relationships are important across… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Clear Channel.

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clear Channel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clear Channel CEO Bob Pittman. All reviews posted anonymously by Clear Channel employees.