Clayton Homes

www.claytonhomes.com

Welcome to Military School

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Maryville, TN (US)

ProsCMH offers a guaranteed profit sharing program and the facility is impeccable. The salary is competitive for similar positions outside the industry.

ConsCMH does not have a lot of experience working with professionals. They treat degreed individuals like production workers. The 2 week vacation program leaves much to be desired and the lack of flex time creates a military school atmosphere. Existing management seems insecure and threatened by professional staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou've strengthened the company by hiring a professional staff now listen to them. Treat the staff like professionals and they'll deliver.

Bankruptcy Specialist

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Clayton Homes full-time for less than a year

Pros: People are wonderful to work for Cons: I can't think of one. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Company to work for

Sales Consultant (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ (US)

I have been working at Clayton Homes full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great team - flexible with family life, Berkshire Hathaway company. Cons: Slow traffic, few quality leads, lending is tight Advice to Senior Management: I have no advice at this time, Ive had a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Clayton Homes.

Worked for Clayton Homes? Contribute to the Community!