Citizens Republic Bancorp
www.citizensonline.com Flint, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Very Employee Friendly.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Jefferson, WI (US)

I have been working at Citizens Republic Bancorp

ProsThe Training process is second to none! The Trainers are also great ppl! I really love that they really do listen to their employees thoughts. When you do good things they dont go unnoticed!

ConsThey have cut back on raises. And made it more difficult to reach incentives. It is very hard sometimes to reach goals or complete all of your weekly sales stuff when you are only part-time. They limit their full-time employees and hire mainly part-time staff. Which is very sad considering the great things this company can do.

This company treats its managers with a very condescending tone.

Branch Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Citizens Republic Bancorp

Pros: It is a place to work. That is about the best thing I can say.… Cons: They say they want people with sales backgrounds and then have managers with zero sales experience micro-manage the sales process.… Advice to Senior Management: Stop making people sit on the floor and speaking to them as if they were 4 years old. Whoever came up with that idea… More

Citizens, a Challenged Survivor

Vice President (Current Employee)
Novi, MI (US)

I have been working at Citizens Republic Bancorp

Pros: Management has sought to create a vision of a company that it has genuine aspirations to become. It believes in doing the right things… Cons: In this environment, communication has been very poor. Staff members disappear without any formal announcement of their departure, informal communication is rampant. We're… Advice to Senior Management: Identify a vision for Citizens that is robust enough to be valid in this environment and will remain so during the eventual recovery. It… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Citizens Republic Bancorp.

Worked for Citizens Republic Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citizens Republic Bancorp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citizens Republic Bancorp CEO Cathy Nash. All reviews posted anonymously by Citizens Republic Bancorp employees.