Chubb Corp
www.chubb.com Warren, NJ 5000+ Employees

Could do better - UA perspective

Underwriter Associate (Current Employee)
Warren, NJ (US)

I have been working at Chubb Corp full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat business environment, good operational training services, management is dedicated to assisting you in your career.

ConsThe workload is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS, the amount of tasks needed to be completed in an 8 hour period is unattainable and the worse part is that management turns a blatant blind eye but still expects for you to get the job done and no, there is absolutely no overtime, Compensation....one word, abysmal, Systems are highly outdated. This company is stuck in the stone age.

Advice to Senior ManagementDecrease the workload for UA's, there are items that should solely be the UW's responsibility. Increased salary, you will be surprised at how an increase can be so beneficial to the underwriting process.

Good Company

IT Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Chubb Corp full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: People are great to work with. Benefits (health, 401K, pension)… Cons: Heavy workloads and expectations that OT will be worked. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Chubb Corp

Operations/Quality Vice President (Current Employee)
Warren, NJ (US)

I have been working at Chubb Corp full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Ethical, fair, non discriminatory work environment. Reasonable advancement opportunities. Very… Cons: Pay tends to be between market's mid-point and first quartile… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Chubb Corp.

Worked for Chubb Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chubb Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chubb Corp CEO John D. Finnegan. All reviews posted anonymously by Chubb Corp employees.