Chiltern International
www.chiltern.com Slough, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Disappointing

I have been working at Chiltern International

ProsIt is a small company that has potential if they were to assemble a good management team that would leverage ideas from their prior experiences.

ConsWhere do I start....salary is not competetive, merit increases are non-existent, promoting from within does not seem to be a priority and the company seems rudderless at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo a better job of finding the pulse of your employees....there are some really smart and talented people with great ideas right under your nose. Take care of your employees and they will take care of you. Also hire better people to handle your bid defenses....this is a obvious area of weakness in the company.

A

I have been working at Chiltern International

Pros: A good place to work Cons: Management does not appreciate long standing employees Advice to Senior Management: Wake up, you are losing valuable, experienced workers due to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A notch above Quintiles/PPD, but a lot left to be desired

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Chiltern International

Pros: - Company pays fairly well for being a CRO - No… Cons: - All of the transition/acquisitions it's gone through the last 2-3 years have taken there toll - Very… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on development programs to make employees a best in class… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Chiltern International.

Worked for Chiltern International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chiltern International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chiltern International CEO Dr Jim Esinhart . All reviews posted anonymously by Chiltern International employees.