Ceridian
www.ceridian.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Top heavy management.

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Bloomington, MN (US)

I worked at Ceridian full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGood but not great benefits. Work life balance was the best benefit offered.

ConsCeridian dropped 401k match and education reimbursement. No salary increase in past years. Quota driven results were the only recognized effort. Sales direction changes in mid-stream were common. Never a clear vision.

Advice to Senior ManagementBusiness model to incorporate Dayforce into existing benefit client portfolio was a disaster. Diminished administrative support for day to day business.

Okay, but concerned for others not prepared for job market

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nice people, but not always treated well by managers Cons: Uncertainty of the future makes place uncomfortable Advice to Senior Management: Cutting cost is a nasty necessity. Best to always pay… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor Leadership and extremely high turnover in chiefs and indians

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than a year

Pros: Big company to put on your resume Cons: Boys club; senior management roles being handed to people for… Advice to Senior Management: Stop the bleeding, document processes, increase moral by promoting from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ceridian.

Worked for Ceridian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ceridian reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ceridian CEO David Ossip. All reviews posted anonymously by Ceridian employees.