Cellular Sales

www.joincellularsales.com

Cellular Sales - a great place to work and grow not only yourself, but your wealth as well

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsWorking with Cellular Sales has allowed me to do things I thought I would never be able to do. I have had the freedom and flexibility to travel and do things some people only dream about doing. I have established some incredible relationships with not only my teammates, but with customers as well.

ConsWhen I started this position, I was hesitant about working the 100% commission, but little did I know I would making the most money I have ever made in my career. It did take some getting use to getting paid once a month, however it did teach me to be a better manager of my money.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo continue building relationships and keeping the lines of communication open with the people working in your markets and within our organization. I feel that our Regional Directors do a great job even though they do maintain very busy schedules.

Great Company, Great Opportunities

IT Product Manager (Current Employee) Knoxville, TN (US)

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Young company still in the growth phase so there is huge opportunities… Cons: This is a very fast paced environment that is extremely technologically driven. You… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to listen to your reps and employees. They can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An incredible opportunity for the right person!! Hands down, the best place I've ever worked!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Birmingham, AL (US)

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Real sales career allowing both inside and outside sales. Excellent income with very high commissions. Flexibility in your schedule. Promotions with Cellular Sales are not… Cons: This really isn't for everyone. You really have to be self motivated. No one will look over your shoulder and manage your day for you.… Advice to Senior Management: Communication is great. I think that some form of formal… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cellular Sales.

Worked for Cellular Sales? Contribute to the Community!