Cellular Sales

www.joincellularsales.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

Cellular Sales - a great place to work and grow not only yourself, but your wealth as well

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working with Cellular Sales has allowed me to do things I thought I would never be able to do. I have had the freedom and flexibility to travel and do things some people only dream about doing. I have established some incredible relationships with not only my teammates, but with customers as well.

Cons

When I started this position, I was hesitant about working the 100% commission, but little did I know I would making the most money I have ever made in my career. It did take some getting use to getting paid once a month, however it did teach me to be a better manager of my money.

To continue building relationships and keeping the lines of communication open with the people working in your markets and within our organization. I feel that our Regional Directors do a great job even though they do maintain very busy schedules.

404 Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales (View Most Recent)

1st job where I've ever gotten competitive and still loved my job!

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than a year)

Pros

No micromanagement ! CS always gives you enough rope to allow you to build your business without bounds, but if your not self motivated or one of those lazy Self entitled people, you will hang yourself. I live in Jacksonville, FL and we are very proud of our team here. Everyone is their own boss at work and our leaders have an open door policy... Thank you Deo! We can work as much or as little as we want and quality of life is important around here... Work hard, Play hard!

Cons

No micromanagement... This is also a con because If you can't do everything you say you can and you are not willing to ask for help you probably will not get the help you want. They tend to be to nice and hold onto mediocre achievers to long, but that's just me. That could probably be a Pro.

Keep communication lines open and don't forget the little guys with the praise. All in all, our 1 and only manager for the whole Jacksonville area has been amazing and always gives the impression that he would do anything to help all of us... I've called 7am to11pm and was surprized when I still got what I needed... So keep it up!

Good income potential at customer's expense.

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time

Pros

Great income opportunity available but depends upon location of the stores. Flexible hours.

Cons

Travel to at least 3 stores of more, sometimes close to 2 hours drives one way. Reps are charged off on any missing accessories or phones. Schedule will be completed for 2 months and then it will be changed at the last minute when you have already gotten shifts covered personal time off. No paid time off, bad medical coverage and 401k options. Numerous class-action lawsuits across the US. Very little room for advancement from sales rep. Most important, there is a lack of ethics within company any many customers are lied to and taken advantage of.

You now employ your reps instead of contracting them. You need to begin realizing that your success is going to be based on how well you take care of them.

There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales