Capita Education Resourcing
www.capitaeducation.co.uk London, United Kingdom 150 to 499 Employees

Capita Education Resourcing as an employer

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Capita Education Resourcing full-time for more than a year

ProsMy first recruitment role many moons ago was with Capita Education Resourcing. The support for someone coming into Recruitment for the first time was top notch and I was given all the tools I needed to grow my desk without being micro-managed. I left as I was offered a more senior role outside of the education sector and was loath to admit I secretly regretted my decision.

An opportunity became available recently to re-join the company and I was pleased to see that Capita Education Resourcing still have the same culture and work ethic that I remembered. Staff are made to feel valued and appreciated (and I'd forgotten how much I missed being brought breakfast every day - just one of the perks of the job).

The hours in education recruitment are long with a 7am - 7:15am start being the norm however staff are able to work shift patterns over the school holidays and with 31 days annual leave a year you soon catch up on rest.

The company are growing with new opportunities being created in-house regularly and new product offerings and its an exciting time to be working for Capita Education Resourcing. I'm very pleased to be back.

ConsAlthough the commission scheme is good it can be confusing working it out. Commission is based on percentage of growth so consultants joining the company to develop a previously failing or new desk stand to earn as much as an established consultant. For a recruiter who is pretty rubbish at numbers though this isn't the easiest way to track what you're going to earn before your pay check comes through.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be great to see more desk-specific training offered over the summer hols. Perhaps Principle/Senior Consultants who have had success with their desks can lead Workshops?

CER; genuine career progression and great people

London, England (UK)

Pros: CER offers a huge amount of training, your manager, Regional Manager and senior consultants really take an intereste in developing you and your desk. There is… Cons: Capita have very high expectations of their staff and certainly work them harder than other agencies I've… Advice to Senior Management: Excellent training available. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Professional, hard working company making positive changes to adapt to a changing market

London, England (UK)

Pros: A highly competent, hard working staff of people make this a forward thinking and growing organisation to work for. Excellent training and support… Cons: Long hours and very high expectations of all staff can be an issue for some. This is not a problem for those with strong work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Capita Education Resourcing.

Worked for Capita Education Resourcing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capita Education Resourcing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capita Education Resourcing CEO Paul Pindar. All reviews posted anonymously by Capita Education Resourcing employees.