Capco
www.capco.com Edegem, Belgium 1000 to 5000 Employees

Formerly small boutique strong firm that lost many strengths after merger/acquisition.

Senior Management Consultant (Former Employee)
San Mateo, CA (US)

I worked at Capco full-time for more than 3 years

ProsStill has many quality people to work with, growing, good international presence, focus on Financial Services provides advantages. High quality clients.

ConsSignificant dilution of talent and focus after acquisition of many former Bearing Point personnel and sale/partnership with FIS. Significant politics due to Capco v Bearing Point management and executives.

Learning

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Capco full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good pay , infrastructure, leave policies, insurance cover and no variable pay up to M4 level. The approvals for loan is quick,… Cons: Few projects are too work intensive and demand more then… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Finally a great place to work at!

Consultant (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Capco full-time for less than a year

Pros: Numerous perks, small and close-knit teams, lots of parties, easily… Cons: Project requires extra working hours, not many indoor facilities, limited recreational… Advice to Senior Management: You shouldn't tax the employees with extra work on a regular basis,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Capco.

Worked for Capco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capco CEO Rob Heyvaert. All reviews posted anonymously by Capco employees.