Canada Revenue Agency

Ok

Manager (Current Employee)
Ottawa, ON

I have been working at Canada Revenue Agency

ProsOver all it's not a bad place to work if you can stay away from dealing with upper management and ignore the political side of it, and I don't mean office politics, I mean as in government. It can be tough trying to forget that you're also a taxpayer.

ConsThere is too much emphasis on promoting to meet the political goals of the gov't as opposed to the public recieving the service. (ie. promoting based on language)

It was alright learned alot.

Kitchener, ON

I have been working at Canada Revenue Agency

Pros: Very helpful team who take the time to teach you about tax legislation. The team… Cons: The work got repetitive once you have been doing it for awhile. As… Advice to Senior Management: try to implement a more formal training plan as well as allow more… More

If you don't care about immediate financial gain and would rather have a pension/retirement next to no other!

Tax Auditor (Current Employee)
Winnipeg, MB

I have been working at Canada Revenue Agency

Pros: Pension is second to none, can retire at 55 with 60% of your salary minimum for the rest… Cons: Competence of senior management is absolutely abysmal. All the red tape of working for the government. Promotion goes to 'pet' employees or visible minorities. White… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize the efforts of your employees more. Senior management really needs to get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Canada Revenue Agency.

Worked for Canada Revenue Agency? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Canada Revenue Agency reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Canada Revenue Agency CEO Kerry-Lynne D. Findlay. All reviews posted anonymously by Canada Revenue Agency employees.