CHRISTUS Health
www.christushealth.org Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

It use to be....

I have been working at CHRISTUS Health full-time for more than 8 years

ProsExposure and experience can be good. The staff below the management level are great to work with. You will not be bored...

ConsLack of communication at all levels. Has become to "Corporate". Expectations are high although the workload is even higher and teams are not properly staffed. Little opportunity for advancement unless you push and push and push.

Advice to Senior ManagementSupport and trust in the staff, they were hired for a reason. Staff teams accordingly so they are not so overworked. Wish the mission range true within the management teams as it use to.

Well rounded HR internship

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CHRISTUS Health

Pros: Learned valuable experience through interning in areas of recruiting, compensation… Cons: Had to repeatedly ask for learning opportunities, but they eventually… Advice to Senior Management: Interns are capable of much more than filing, use the… More

Sad what has become of a once faith-based company with a worthy mission

Senior Applications Analyst (Former Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I worked at CHRISTUS Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: No longer work there, thank God. Cons: Spent a lot of years there, worked extremely hard, and was treated like dirt at the end. The new exec management cheated and lied to… Advice to Senior Management: Shame on the Board and the Sisters for allowing employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CHRISTUS Health.

Worked for CHRISTUS Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CHRISTUS Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CHRISTUS Health CEO Ernie Sadau. All reviews posted anonymously by CHRISTUS Health employees.