CGI Group
3.0 of 5 1,110 reviews
www.cgi.com Montreal, Canada 5000+ Employees

If you like big companies, sure

Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at CGI Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros-The benefits a large company can offer

Cons-I joined a small businesses that over the years was purchased by others and ended up in CGI Federal. I find it very impersonal with a great amount of internal politics that hinders productivity and upward mobility. I'm moving over to a small company again.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuantity of employees does not equate to quality of a company. Your employees are your greatest asset and if you don't treat them properly, they will move on.

One of the best places to work in

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I worked at CGI Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Great Work Culture - Good compensation - Helpful people around - Work… Cons: - Not necessarily technologically good projects - HR obeys senior management Advice to Senior Management: Make HR department more powerful Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Average market level

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Düsseldorf (Germany)

I worked at CGI Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good career opportunities, good compensation. Many interesting customers. Cons: Too strong process orientation. The European subsidiary has no strategic… Advice to Senior Management: Read "Peopleware" by Tom DeMarco. Think yourself and do not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CGI Group.

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CGI Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CGI Group CEO Mike Roach. All reviews posted anonymously by CGI Group employees.