Title

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at CBS Outdoor full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a billboard company that sells advertising to local and national accounts and has a staff of about 20 in the office.

Cons

Low pay for administrative staff and high turnover in management and sales. Sales people have either been there forever and make a ton of money or you can stay for about 6 months to a year and make only the guarantee that they pay you and wait until someone dies or gets fired.

Other Reviews for CBS Outdoor

Bitter, not appreciated for many 65 hour plus work weeks. Learned Alot............

Current Employee - Sales Executive/Real Estate Management  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Executive/Real Estate Management in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at CBS Outdoor

Pros

Ability to work, at your own speed, Mgmt did not breath down your neck very often.

Cons

Passed on promoting from within, Brought in new employees to fill senior positions, when positions were given to other new employee's, after positioned employees with 4 plus years was promised to proven ermployees with great track/sales record.

Upper management in various divisions are getting kickbacks from Vendors, I would not play along and that is why I was terminated. They need better Cost Control Management, spend some money, Mr. Kelly on good cost accountants, and better internal accounting controls..... Bonus system is outdated, and should be better paid to performance.. I have alot of other comments, that would help build respect between Upper Mgmt. to the hourly employee. It's not always about $$$, it's about the respect you show your TEAM.

A great opportunity to showcase individual talent.

I have been working at CBS Outdoor

Pros

Track record of sr mgr leadership. Results oriented.

Cons

Communication between subsidiaries can only enhance the CBS brand.

Increase communication.

There are newer employer reviews for CBS Outdoor.

Worked for CBS Outdoor? Contribute to the Community!