Brinker
www.brinker.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Merciless and completely unsupportive management. No job security for even the most loyal workers.

Takeout/Deliveries (Former Employee)
Bellevue, WA (US)

I worked at Brinker part-time for more than a year

Pros-Occasionally good tips
- Nice coworkers

Cons- Management will throw any employee "under the bus" and/or terminate them for any minor reason (if you're not randomly on their good side) without any counseling or correction first.
- Unreasonable work conditions due to firing people without hiring/cross training additional employees to fill the positions.
- Cannot speak your mind/voice reasonable opinions without repercussions.
- Management (as well as the employee New Hire booklet) is unknowledgeable of employee rights and laws.
- Empty promises of cross-training and promotions, cannot ask for any without getting shot down with no explanation. Only put where they want you without given the chance to prove yourself in other areas they still need someone.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry supporting your employees for once. At least give them a chance instead of always siding with every dissatisfied customer you encounter.

A great opportunity to further your career.

Area Sales Manager - Atlanta (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Brinker full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Compensation, structure, ability to move up and be promoted from… Cons: Huge company, small budgets, very share holder oriented. Advice to Senior Management: Put more stock into employee ability to move intra-company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Worked for the company for ten years...

Bartender (Former Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I worked at Brinker full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I don't have to work there anymore Cons: New upper management are the same people that destroyed Macaroni Grill (when was the last time yo ate there?) All grills have been taken out (it… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to fast food where you belong! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Brinker.

Worked for Brinker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brinker reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brinker CEO Doug Brooks. All reviews posted anonymously by Brinker employees.