Bridgepoint Education
www.bridgepointeducation.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Great Company With Passion For Education

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at Bridgepoint Education full-time for more than a year

ProsCutting edge technology, great employees and talented engineers. Management is not just another layer added for process but helpful and qualified.

ConsNeed a better plan for consistancy across state lines. Educational depth is lacking in that there are not technical competencies. Benefits are good but not stellar.

Advice to Senior ManagementOn the software the side tech leads and managers are highly qualified and willing to work with team members of all walks to get things done without sacrificing quality.

After Growing Pains, this company is finally "getting it"

San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Bridgepoint Education full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent Pay, good benefits, opportunities for professional development and growth, community partnerships. This company does a great deal of community service projects as well… Cons: a lot of turnover, constant change. The Admissions floors are a place that can be very tough. Management puts a lot of pressure… Advice to Senior Management: Keep striving to develop a culture in the Admissions dept. that can support every employee. Everyone should feel proud to have this company on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pushing Ethics

Admissions Counselor (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA (US)

I worked at Bridgepoint Education full-time for more than a year

Pros: Co-wokers were mostly fun, there is a certain level of… Cons: This company is under constant pressure now from the Congress to change its practices, and is being investigated by the department of justice. They essentially… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of your ENTIRE executive team and start over.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bridgepoint Education.

Worked for Bridgepoint Education? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bridgepoint Education reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bridgepoint Education CEO Andrew S. Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Bridgepoint Education employees.