Bridgepoint Education
www.bridgepointeducation.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Joke of a University

Admissions Counselor (Former Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I worked at Bridgepoint Education full-time for less than a year

ProsDecent starting salary and benefits package
Enjoyed my coworkers

ConsEverything else
The pay and benefits have to be good because nearly everyone hates working there.
Management was hilariously inept. I had 3 managers in 8 months and didn't learn a thing from any of them. Directors are only about the bottom line and will overlook employees breaking federal laws as long as their enrolling "students".
Admissions Counselor is the most misleading title ever. They use sales tactics and teach you how to guilt people into enrolling into a school that is going to fail them.
I was repeatedly asked if I was interested in moving up to management, then inexplicably laid off in their last "10% cut" without any concrete reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet out before the DoE shuts down the school and prosecutes for breaking federal regulations.

Enrollment Adviser Review

Enrollment Advisor (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA (US)

I worked at Bridgepoint Education full-time for more than a year

Pros: The job paid well, offered great training, and benefits Cons: Highly stressful environment. If you didn't enroll enough students you would be fired or receive pay cuts. They hired about 200 people ever couple of… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your employees. Don't churn and burn No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I wouldn't attend this school nor recommend it to anyone

Graduate Admissions Counselor (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Bridgepoint Education full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great team of people in the graduate division. Cons: They operate a classic boiler room. Nothing but high… Advice to Senior Management: Cut out all the layers of management. It's overkill. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bridgepoint Education.

Worked for Bridgepoint Education? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bridgepoint Education reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bridgepoint Education CEO Andrew S. Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Bridgepoint Education employees.