Bob Evans
www.bobevans.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Great employees to work with

Shift Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bob Evans full-time for more than 8 years

ProsEveryone their is like family. Like in the company philospohy "treat strangers like friends and friends like family"

ConsIt's discouraging after being promised for several months a promotion. Actually getting it takes a long time.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou would retain and keep employees happy (A happy employee is a happy customer) and health if you offered more hours to your employees or offered full time hours with out the benefits.

Host

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bob Evans

Pros: The job as host was very simple. The staff trains you… Cons: They were very inflexible with with scheduling. You always work the same hours at the same time on the same days every week. I would… Advice to Senior Management: Help out employees who request days off well in advance. More

Cook

I have been working at Bob Evans

Pros: Good job for me and everyone Cons: poor pay and hours were tough More

There are newer reviews on Bob Evans.

Worked for Bob Evans? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bob Evans reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bob Evans CEO Steve Davis. All reviews posted anonymously by Bob Evans employees.