Best Buy

www.bestbuy.com

Best job I've ever had

ProsBest Buy is a perfect place to work if you love the possibility of growing your career, meeting new people, and learning skills that will help you for the rest of your life. Almost every employee is extremely friendly, and there are tons of motivated people that are there to help you reach your goals.

ConsWorking retail hours can sometimes be frustrating, but overall most employees understand that we have an obligation to fulfill as retail employees which makes the odd hours and working holidays easier to manage.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue spending time with the associates in the stores. Sales floor employees love seeing corporate people in the store because it gives them a chance to showcase their talents as well as give feedback on things that are important to them.

Great first job, not much too it. Just sell attachments and things that get you notional margin and you'll do fine.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Katy, TX (US)

I have been working at Best Buy part-time for less than a year

Pros: One of the best things was the discount and the openness of the management. The discount isn't the greatest on many of the… Cons: Sometimes there is a little too much pressure about selling the right things, other than… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was an environment to acquire great work experience in customer service and sales.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Long Island City, NY (US)

I worked at Best Buy part-time for less than a year

Pros: Working with people who love sales and the products they… Cons: Inadequate coaching from the supervisors. Advice to Senior Management: Raise pay to department specialists and leads. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!