Best Buy
3.3 of 5 4,745 reviews
www.bestbuy.com Richfield, MN 5000+ Employees

Best Buy provides exceptional customer service alongside with a wide range of electronics.

I have been working at Best Buy

ProsIt's fun talking and interacting with the customers and your co-workers. You get advanced notice on the newest releases as well as a good employee discount.

ConsAt times the experience interacting with customers can be difficult, but you need to be flexible in order to make sure the service is being delivered.

N/A

Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Best Buy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good For Students and getting your feet wet Cons: Tough to get promoted above supervisory level Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best Buy!!

Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I worked at Best Buy part-time for less than a year

Pros: I like the company for pay, awesome co-workers, the product, and some discounts were amazing. Loved being a… Cons: All in all its an awesome company to work for but its none commission (which is cool for me) but they push to sale! ..… Advice to Senior Management: Treat the associates with respect! were not 5 years old.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Best Buy.

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Best Buy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Best Buy employees.