There are newer employer reviews for Best Buy

Best Buy provides exceptional customer service alongside with a wide range of electronics.

I have been working at Best Buy

Pros

It's fun talking and interacting with the customers and your co-workers. You get advanced notice on the newest releases as well as a good employee discount.

Cons

At times the experience interacting with customers can be difficult, but you need to be flexible in order to make sure the service is being delivered.

5825 Other Employee Reviews for Best Buy (View Most Recent)

N/A

Former Employee - Sales Manager
    Former Employee - Sales Manager

I worked at Best Buy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good For Students and getting your feet wet

Cons

Tough to get promoted above supervisory level

Best Buy!!

Former Employee - Customer Service Specialist  in  Denver, CO (US)
    Former Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Denver, CO (US)

I worked at Best Buy part-time for less than a year

Pros

I like the company for pay, awesome co-workers, the product, and some discounts were amazing. Loved being a resource for people. got alot of amazing training and product knowledge that i will always carry with me.

Cons

All in all its an awesome company to work for but its none commission (which is cool for me) but they push to sale! .. none stop pushing to sale for revenue buget and margin. which is still benefitcal because you still get bonus for the month off of 100% budget. I loved the people, but for the store i worked for 186 broomfield co, some of the managment treated you like your stupid or a 4 year old. making people ''explain why they took this step for this reason and what their ''consequence should be'', the discount kind of blows because usually its family anywhere else, but for best buy they say only YOU!!! then i love how you work 39.5 hours and considered part time no beneifits and your bonus is only 15% of buget and full time working 37+ hrs you get 35% of buget

Treat the associates with respect! were not 5 years old. people make mistakes and its NONE COMMISION! DONT PUSH TO SALE.

There are newer employer reviews for Best Buy

Worked for Best Buy? Contribute to the Community!