Bell Canada
www.bell.ca Montreal, Canada 5000+ Employees

Great opportunities to try new roles; Low compensation

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bell Canada full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe company offers good benefits, great discount, yearly bonus, opportunity to move around and try different roles (I am in HR and have had the opportunity to gain experience in staffing, training, benefits, compensation, metrics, h&s, labour relations, employee relations... all in just 6 years!)

ConsLittle opportunity to move up into higher level positions... because of a workforce that rarely leaves, there are rarely positions that are open, and if they are, there is a lot of competition. Positions are often not posted either, but filled within the specific HR team, so you might not even know about the opportunity. Low pay compared to other large Canadian companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay employees based on education, experience and training - salaries are very arbitrary and low. Pay employees closer to the industry standard.

If you are looking for growth, this is not the place to be

Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bell Canada full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people, understanding and helpful work culture Cons: Little to no room for growth No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Just another wheel in cog

Programmer (Former Employee)
Mississauga, ON

I worked at Bell Canada full-time for more than a year

Pros: Ok salary good benefits low responsibility Cons: Nobody knows you utter lack of management Nobody cares More

There are newer reviews on Bell Canada.

Worked for Bell Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bell Canada reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bell Canada CEO George Cope. All reviews posted anonymously by Bell Canada employees.