Bell Canada

www.bell.ca

Great opportunities to try new roles; Low compensation

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) Mississauga, ON

ProsThe company offers good benefits, great discount, yearly bonus, opportunity to move around and try different roles (I am in HR and have had the opportunity to gain experience in staffing, training, benefits, compensation, metrics, h&s, labour relations, employee relations... all in just 6 years!)

ConsLittle opportunity to move up into higher level positions... because of a workforce that rarely leaves, there are rarely positions that are open, and if they are, there is a lot of competition. Positions are often not posted either, but filled within the specific HR team, so you might not even know about the opportunity. Low pay compared to other large Canadian companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay employees based on education, experience and training - salaries are very arbitrary and low. Pay employees closer to the industry standard.

Work life balance good in some groups but don't expect fantastic pay

Senior Network Architect (Current Employee) Toronto, ON

I have been working at Bell Canada full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: - working @ home sometimes - better than a lot… Cons: - archaic processes - backward thinking middle management - revolving… Advice to Senior Management: Treat employees like you want them to stay Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Manager - Finance

Manager Finance (Former Employee) Mississauga, ON

I worked at Bell Canada full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Good Benefits - Good Shareholder Value - Decent Pay & Bonus Cons: - High levels of bureucracy - Incompetent Middle Management (treats employees… Advice to Senior Management: - Need to start replacing Incompetent Middle managers and even Senior Leadership (Directors/VP's) - Create an inclusive environment for all employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bell Canada.

Worked for Bell Canada? Contribute to the Community!