Baxter

www.baxter.com

TOXIC!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Deerfield, IL (US)

Prosgood cafeteria, a few good people. Ludwig trying to change culture for the better. Nice grounds. get your bonus every year- company grows due to growth OUTSIDE of U.S.

ConsToxic environment that marginalizes people with solid competencies! Old school way of thinking, lacks innovation. Many people act in unethical ways and continue to get promoted. This company will be stuck while others excel past Baxter. Ludwig trying to change culture to no avail.- all the good ole boys are keeping new ideas at bay. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!! I am so happy I left. The grass IS greener elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmbrace change. Embrace innovation. Reward the good and the ethical people. STOP promoting and keeping unethical, non-compliant people in leadership positions. Definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome- STOP THE CYCLE!!!

Best Company to work

Training Manager (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Baxter full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The Company has good value systems & process in place.… Cons: Many a times the value systems are not adhered. As far as I am concerned the senior management… Advice to Senior Management: When you have such great value systems, please ensure that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

MNC with good culture and Ethics

ASM (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Baxter full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good culture,has good culture and value for skill Cons: Value to skill and Talent Advice to Senior Management: NA More
There are newer reviews on Baxter.

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!