Baxter

www.baxter.com
  www.baxter.com
There are newer employer reviews for Baxter

TOXIC!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL (US)

I have been working at Baxter full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

good cafeteria, a few good people. Ludwig trying to change culture for the better. Nice grounds. get your bonus every year- company grows due to growth OUTSIDE of U.S.

Cons

Toxic environment that marginalizes people with solid competencies! Old school way of thinking, lacks innovation. Many people act in unethical ways and continue to get promoted. This company will be stuck while others excel past Baxter. Ludwig trying to change culture to no avail.- all the good ole boys are keeping new ideas at bay. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!! I am so happy I left. The grass IS greener elsewhere.

Embrace change. Embrace innovation. Reward the good and the ethical people. STOP promoting and keeping unethical, non-compliant people in leadership positions. Definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome- STOP THE CYCLE!!!

487 Other Employee Reviews for Baxter (View Most Recent)

Best Company to work

Current Employee - Training Manager in New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Training Manager in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Baxter full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The Company has good value systems & process in place. Has gender diversity

Cons

Many a times the value systems are not adhered. As far as I am concerned the senior management treated me in a biased manner, there was no transparency in their communication. This has happened to many employees.

When you have such great value systems, please ensure that the top management implements the same with utmost sincerity.

Baxter is a decent place to work for

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Deerfield, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Deerfield, IL (US)

I have been working at Baxter full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good money, lots of overtime and also lots of overtime incentives, extra money on top of your base pay and overtime to work more overtime. Customer service pays $40k per year, base pay.

Cons

Lots of mandatory overtime, no room for growth in certain depts. Lots of favoritism. Not very flexible, for work life balance. Take it or leave it approach in Customer service dept.

Stop the micromanagement.