There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Good

Current Employee - Administrator in Jersey City, NJ (US)
Current Employee - Administrator in Jersey City, NJ (US)

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

The interview process was fairly simple. I had a phone interview and spoke with a group of maybe three or four people. They asked about my background. All of the questions for either fairly general or related to my prior experinece. Almost right away I was asked to come in for a second interview that lasted at most an hour. They showed me the office and sked me a few more questions

Cons

Salary might be too low.

6822 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Overall, I was satisfied working at BAC and would welcome the opportunity to work there again.

Former Employee - Project Manager in Wilmington, DE (US)
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Wilmington, DE (US)

I worked at Bank of America

Pros

My direct manager was excellent, providing any type of support I needed. I was able to strike a good balance between life/work with fair compensation. Generally the work was meaningful. Overall my experience with BAC was excellent.

Cons

Due to the size of the company and the amount of projects, it was sometimes difficult to get the necessary people in meetings, which can make it very difficult to meet milestones.

Continue doing what your doing, it's obviously working.

great place to work and developing skills

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

bank hours are easy to work and job stability is very high for positions in the banking center. they try to promote from within alot.

Cons

sometimes you feel like its based on who you know so you must make sure you network with many people in different fields in management.

be unbaise and look at potential in the associates and not just the people you know. let the numbers do the talking but verify who is bring the totals.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America