Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com
  www.bankofamerica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Great Company--Just not for Me!!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Scranton, PA (US)
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Scranton, PA (US)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Lots of training, friendly people, great work environment, they really do want you to succeed.

Cons

It is a sales job, and can be high pressure sales, the regulations are ever changing and you must constantly be aware of this, you are educated on it but it was too stressful for me.

Make sure that all educators are updated and teaching the required material and that they each have the same information.

7125 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

My experience at Bank of America, Addison, Texas

Former Employee - Mortgage Closer in Addison, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Mortgage Closer in Addison, TX (US)

I worked at Bank of America as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I was lucky to work for a wonderful manager. Very hands on and people oriented.

Cons

Upper management is top heavy and very arrogant. They do not relinquish enough authority to the managers who perform the day to day hands on task.

Loosen up. it's hard sitting upstairs to know Joe downstairs operate. In other words give your direct reports more management authority. Not just the title.

Opportunities exist to excel.

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President, Senior Operations Risk Specialist
    Current Employee - Assistant Vice President, Senior Operations Risk Specialist

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

With the myriad problems facing the financial industry today, working at Bank of America affords one the ability to contribute to shaping the future of our business and improving the overall health of our financial system.

Cons

Everyday brings more challenges that can at times appear to be never ending.

Continue to provide channels of communication for associates to share their thoughts, suggestions and grievances and ensure that feedback loops are in place.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America