Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com
  www.bankofamerica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America

Great Environment

Current Employee - Consumer Product Strategic Analyst in Calabasas, CA (US)
Current Employee - Consumer Product Strategic Analyst in Calabasas, CA (US)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great Pay, Easy to move up if you can influence and drive

Cons

Need to be good at the political game

7128 Other Employee Reviews for Bank of America (View Most Recent)

Great Experience for Intern

Former Employee - Wealth Management Intern in Houston, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Wealth Management Intern in Houston, TX (US)

I worked at Bank of America as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone was friendly and gave me advice on my work and my future. My bosses kept me challenged and I had plenty of exposure to the industry.

Cons

Kind of boring. I felt stuck behind a desk and didn't like that many senior advisers also looked and felt to be trapped behind their desks too.

Don't waste your time

Former Employee - Customer Service and Sales Specialist in Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Customer Service and Sales Specialist in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I worked at Bank of America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Pay, benefits, casual dress code, and top notch training classes.

Cons

Non-motivated management, always looking to fire employees, non-motivated associates. Managers were the WORST part of being employeed by Bank of America. They were either never physically there, or in meetings all day. The set up of both Collections and Customer Service is to get rid of employees. When associates have angry and irate customers, there is no correct escalation process established to resolve customer complaints and issues. Bank of America treats all of their mortgage customers like crap. It's usually up to the individual themselves to provide great service, but with the constant micromanaging, most associates just tell customers whatever to get them off the phone. Bank of America sets up all their employees to fail. They hire too many people, then spy and find ANY reason to let them go once they realize they can't afford to pay them. It's pretty riduculous.

Hire more managers that are willing to work and provide guidence for associates. Stop micro-management. Start back pay-for- preformance

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America