Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com

In the area I work in, the management is very supportive and I'm really using my skills. Good work/life balance.

Business Support Manager (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC (US)

ProsWork/Life balance is great. I feel very supported by management. I also have gotten a lot of recognition and exposure to executives. They have leveraged and developed my skill set. I have decent freedom with my time/location.

ConsToo many meetings, lots of discussion, sometimes need people to just take ownership rather than push it away. Also need people to make good decisions rather than endlessly discuss everything as a team.

Advice to Senior ManagementTeamwork is great, but reward those who take ownership and establish a clear decision. Also, keep up the good work of being supportive and developing your team - it creates loyalty.

Awesome!

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros: Good benefits and awesome team Cons: As long as you play your part, they are no… More

Great benefits, family atmosphere, but corporation likes to cut costs which means more work for the same pay, & job cuts

Senior Teller (Current Employee) Auburn, WA (US)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros: Bank has great benefits that really make your lifestyle more comfortable. Great healthcare, childcare reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, wonderful discount programs. For the most part… Cons: Company loooooves to cut costs, which comes at an expense to the employee and the customer. Be prepared for… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure to take time out of your day or week to touch base with your staff. It's easy to miss multiple coachings and never… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!