BB&T
www.bbt.com Winston-Salem, NC 5000+ Employees

Great place to bank and work.

Financial Center Leader (Current Employee)
Tallahassee, FL (US)

I have been working at BB&T full-time for more than 10 years

ProsBB&T has a strong corporate culture. You have access to executive management in which you can voice your suggestions on what is working and what is not. They also have a great model for parnter referrals.

ConsSome of the computer software and systems need enhancements and/or updated. Some of the computer software and systems need enhancements and/or updated. There are limited advancement opportunities in some of the newer markets which make it difficult to move up.

Great experience

Teller (Former Employee)
Fayetteville, NC (US)

I worked at BB&T part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great pay and benefits and work environment Cons: If too many errors are incurred you will get fired. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Web Developer

Web Developer (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC (US)

I worked at BB&T as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: A bank, they have money,and they have a lot of… Cons: IT personell have absolutly no social skills whatsoever. If you have no personality or social skills and you never want any ... this is… Advice to Senior Management: At some point you need to realize the long-term effects of not allowing people to ramp up their careers in your organizaiton. If you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on BB&T.

Worked for BB&T? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BB&T reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BB&T CEO Kelly S. King. All reviews posted anonymously by BB&T employees.