Avon Products
www.avoncompany.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Career with AVON went from Love to dread

District Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Greensboro, NC (US)

I have been working at Avon Products full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGood benefits for District Managers, car, health, dental, 401K, discounts and bonus programs

ConsStress and pressure from Divisional Managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure your Divisional Managers show respect to the District Managers. Happy manager will be better employees. Go back to the basics by rewarding the top sale people not the top recruiters. The president club members is what has keep the compang going for so many years.

Work very hard, no money.

Avon Representative (Current Employee)
Mexico, MO (US)

I have been working at Avon Products part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I enjoy working with people, and the product itself is good, in fact I… Cons: Work and work for incentives, and the company seems to work against the customer representatives. Understandable in view of the dishonesty of people,… Advice to Senior Management: Look out for the field workers. Local District Manager worked very hard to make things work, however, although I worked very hard to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

People in my area were not very interested in the products so it was very hard to sell.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Avon Products part-time for less than a year

Pros: Work my own hours and own days Cons: Was not worth the pay More

There are newer reviews on Avon Products.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avon Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avon Products CEO Sheri S. McCoy. All reviews posted anonymously by Avon Products employees.