Avon Products
www.avoncompany.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

It was a challenging venture.

District Sales Manager (Former Employee)
Compostela, Davao del Norte (Philippines)

I worked at Avon Products part-time for more than a year

ProsYou will learn a lot on how to engage in business with a little effort and a persuasion skills, you will be able to boost your sales in time you cannot imagine.

ConsJust need to be more patient in collecting debts and checking people to pay on time, or else you will have to pay for what they order. You must then, make sure that the person ordering will pay you, for there are some who will just disappear somewhere in no sight.

Advice to Senior ManagementWell the Management been doing well. They have improve lives of lots people just give more incentives for them who work for your company.

I am a mother a sister and a housewife and as well as a good friend.

Receptionist (Former Employee)
Cabuyao, Laguna (Philippines)

I worked at Avon Products as a contractor for more than 10 years

Pros: she is nice person to work with with a patience and understanding,but there is… Cons: sweet loving and a religious person approachable and cool… Advice to Senior Management: take care all the employees because emloyees are the one who make… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Every working day in Avon is happiness.

Lawyer (Current Employee)
Almaty (Kazakhstan)

I have been working at Avon Products full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Constant development in different areas. Possibility to affect on business growth. Possibility to take the… Cons: More social benefits for professional employees (fitness etc) Advice to Senior Management: Try to do more for retain employees who are real… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Avon Products.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avon Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avon Products CEO Sheri S. McCoy. All reviews posted anonymously by Avon Products employees.