Avery Dennison
www.averydennison.com Pasadena, CA 5000+ Employees

Take advantage of the skills and knowledge you can gain and move on.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Painesville, OH (US)

I worked at Avery Dennison full-time

ProsGood benefits, vacation and holiday schedule, flexible scheduling. Many opportunities to learn and expand skills and abilities through working with crossfunctional teams, global team members, and special projects. Very supportive of employees pursuing new opportunities within the company and in the relocation process.

ConsNot a "family type" atmosphere; due to continued "re-structuring/organizing" activities, you constantly worry whether or not you will have employment the next week. Talented employees are either lost through the restructure or to pursue new opportunities due to the lean structure and long work hours. Work-free vacations and weekends rarely exist either as it is the norm to always have your phone/email on and be available. Do not plan to retire from here---learn and move on.

Quite pleasant

Global Product Development Coordinator -Brand Management (Current Employee)
Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I have been working at Avery Dennison full-time for less than a year

Pros: Stable, good working environment and atmosphere Cons: Interdependent to other parties, the staff are not involved in… Advice to Senior Management: Enhance inter-company mobility. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Learning & pleasent working enviroment

Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Avery Dennison for more than 3 years

Pros: police driven system and procedures Cons: Buttering & unprofessionlizim , no social freedom for employees Advice to Senior Management: Focus on devlopment of employes make communication bridge between lower employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Avery Dennison.

Worked for Avery Dennison? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avery Dennison reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avery Dennison CEO Dean A. Scarborough. All reviews posted anonymously by Avery Dennison employees.