Autonomy
www.autonomy.com Cambridge, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Nice place to eat lunch but glad I don't work there anymore

Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Southborough, MA (US)

I worked at Autonomy

ProsThe cafe is pretty good. free coffee & snacks. Would provide good material for a horrible office sit-com or blog. Free lunch on Friday. You'll learn how a company should not be run.

ConsIt's all been said. I would have been happier cleaning up after dogs than working for these Stepford Execs. If you have one shred of respect for yourself and self worth avoid this place.

Advice to Senior Managementno need to, they are PHDs and know it all. maybe it is the English way.

Work which is intellectually engaging at times and offers a flexible schedule but overall a numbing cultural experience.

New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros: Generous vacation is offered. Allows for a relaxed work-lifestyle given that your work schedule can be flexible. Exposure to other product offerings… Cons: An ambiguous company structure from an employee career growth perspective. No annual salary increases. Additional compensation based on… Advice to Senior Management: Provide career paths or options for employees. More clarity to the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

No appreciation, no progression, no point

Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros: Starting salary is good, though don't expect it to go… Cons: Long hours, no appreciation. Are expected to put the extra untold (unpaid) hours in, week in week out. management are so sales driven that… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your staff better, or they'll all leave, and since the entire company is in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Autonomy.

Worked for Autonomy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autonomy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autonomy CEO Robert Youngjohns. All reviews posted anonymously by Autonomy employees.