Autoliv
www.autoliv.com Stockholm, Sweden 5000+ Employees

Great place to work.

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Southfield, MI (US)

I worked at Autoliv full-time

ProsGreat quality upper management, project managers, supervisors and engineers.
Engineers were recognized & compensated for their contributions.
Great team feel in most departments I encountered.

ConsBenefits started to get more expensive -- went from leading the industry with the best benefits [to attract top employees] to matching the competition.
Some elitist was divisive.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't allow the, "We are better than..." mentality to overtake a great environment to work in. Nip it in the bud. I know that there is allot of new business coming in, but don't allow it to cause you to loose sight of your greatest asset -- your employees.

Engineering Intern at Autoliv

Intern (Former Employee)
Ogden, UT (US)

I worked at Autoliv full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great environment, managers are great to work with. A lot of room to experiment and do your own thing. Once you have the… Cons: It takes some time to get used to not having a clear objective.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Autoliv gave me a challenging work environment with plenty of growth opportunities

Deputy Manager (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Autoliv full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They are very open to implementing changes. The people are motivated to work… Cons: Sometimes customers can be demanding, and you need to go above and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Autoliv.

Worked for Autoliv? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autoliv reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autoliv CEO Jan Carlson. All reviews posted anonymously by Autoliv employees.