Autoliv
www.autoliv.com Stockholm, Sweden 5000+ Employees

Engineering Intern at Autoliv

Intern (Former Employee)
Ogden, UT (US)

I worked at Autoliv full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat environment, managers are great to work with. A lot of room to experiment and do your own thing. Once you have the trust of your manager, you can really get a lot done in a just a summer. I felt like I was a necessary part of the team when I left.

ConsIt takes some time to get used to not having a clear objective. It also takes some time to get the trust of managers and engineers.

Autoliv gave me a challenging work environment with plenty of growth opportunities

Deputy Manager (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Autoliv full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They are very open to implementing changes. The people are motivated to work… Cons: Sometimes customers can be demanding, and you need to go above and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Review

I have been working at Autoliv full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are compensations and benefits. Cons: I believe Management is decent. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Autoliv.

Worked for Autoliv? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autoliv reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autoliv CEO Jan Carlson. All reviews posted anonymously by Autoliv employees.