Aspire Public Schools

www.aspirepublicschools.org

Dedicated to Staff and Students

ProsAspire is among the most collaborative educational environments one could hope to work. They support and provide professional development and have high expectations for teacher and student performance.

ConsThe human resources and information technology departments have, at least in my case, proved themselves in need of improved communications, more detail oriented work habits and less mistake-prone staffing.

Advice to Senior ManagementTeachers and students are obviously the meat and potatoes of a charter school organization but I don't think the service provided by administrative departments should suffer as a result.

disappointing

Education Specialist (Former Employee) Stockton, CA (US)

I worked at Aspire Public Schools as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: the educational practices in regular education the other staff members who… Cons: teaching to the test instead by the individual's needs no loyalty… Advice to Senior Management: It was a good experience to see good teaching practices being taught, but the respect of teachers who do know how to teach and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience, but I'm tired!

Hard Work and Long Hours But You Do IT for the Students! (Current Employee)

I have been working at Aspire Public Schools

Pros: The students, the results, and the intrinsic rewards. Some flexibility in… Cons: Compensation, long days, not as much autonomy as expected. Everything (feedback, PD days, the… More

There are newer reviews on Aspire Public Schools.

Worked for Aspire Public Schools? Contribute to the Community!