Ascension Health Ministry Service Center

www.msc.ascensionhealth.org

Enter At Your Own Risk

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN (US)

ProsPaycheck every 2 weeks; Not a lot of overtime

ConsImmature/unprofessional management; Month long blackout vacation time; High school acting coworkers; No real opportunity for upward career advancement; HR is nonchalant about employee issues; Does not care about education (i.e. Having a degree does not mean anything concerning your compensation)

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers should present policies and things going on and to come in a professional manner, that means not including their negative personal opinion about things that they nor their employees can have any control or input into changing.
Employees who are doing the jobs on a daily basis need to be able to provide more feedback on processes-- and the feedback listened to and taken seriously when making decisions about moving forward with bringing on more sites.
Need to establish more even work loads and tasks-- some seem to put assignments based on favoritism, so some employees are learning while others are given trivial mindless tasks.

Considering looking for another job!

Supervisor (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN (US)

I have been working at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center full-time for more than a year

Pros: The work load is manageable and very easy. I work with a WONDERFUL group of people. I get to work from home when… Cons: The company is quite disorganized. Especially the recruiting department. Hopefully things will get better.T he company hires leaders in and pays them less than… Advice to Senior Management: I think it's great that you promote from within but you really need to provide some training for your newly promoted leaders and assign an… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Okay

I have been working at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center

Pros: nice place but not for a very long time Cons: unfair "culture"; it looks better in paper than what it… More
There are newer reviews on Ascension Health Ministry Service Center.

Worked for Ascension Health Ministry Service Center? Contribute to the Community!