Aryaka Networks

www.aryaka.com

Fast paced startup with major potential

Product Marketing (Current Employee) Milpitas, CA (US)

ProsOne of the things I've most enjoyed during my tenure at Aryaka has been the growth opportunities and helpfulness of everyone around you. I found the work culture to be very supportive and helpful, allowing me to focus more on producing great results and not on playing office politics.

The company is going to go places, and it's good to see everyone working together to help get there rather than trying to stab others in the back in hopes of earning a bigger piece of the pie.

ConsAs for every startup, the company has its ups and downs. The market is not always predictable, so there are slow months, but thankfully management is always looking for ways to improve so morale stays positive.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplementing a good feedback system could help generate great ideas for morale boosters.

Not for the faint-hearted.. Gets better with time..

Sales (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time for less than a year

Pros: Working with industry leading technology Super future potential - good opportunity as a leading disruptive technology in a large market Motivated, qualified,… Cons: Working in the night shift Can seem overly demanding/trying at times Not… Advice to Senior Management: Set up a team goal / target / vision to take morale to a higher level. Conduct a quarterly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A startup with highly competitive technology

Senior Associate - Staffing (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros: Organization Aryaka has a clear vision, mission, and goals on where they are headed as an organization. In accomplishing the mission and goals, Aryaka emphasizes a… Cons: I feel we should be more visible in Indian market… Advice to Senior Management: None Upper management is easy to talk to. They have an open-door policy and they treat everyone the same as if we are all one family.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Aryaka Networks.

Worked for Aryaka Networks? Contribute to the Community!