Arrow Electronics
www.arrow.com Englewood, CO 5000+ Employees

Excellent work experience, with varied and challenging responsibilities

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON

I worked at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGood compensation, independent work environment, challenging and satisfying work. Excellent mamnagement, and the company cares about people, recognizing that people do make a difference. This leads to competitive advantage, which adds to growth and success.

ConsThe macro environment in this industry is changing, causing the company to have to change with it. It is a very competitive, tough environment now, where excellence callot be rewarded as well as before. Not the company's fault, it is just that the industry is changing.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing a great job managing change and balancing success, profit and staff. I would not know how to do it better.

Sales and Marketing Rep

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The people are wonderful, decent pay, decent benefits but not… Cons: Management is abusive. Moral in past five years has gone from great to unbearable. Everyone wants out but all long term employees are… Advice to Senior Management: From the top down, need to change. Worst management team I have ever encountered in my life....corrupt. Listen to the people....they are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent job, but the culture is changing and jobs are moving..

Accounts Specialist (Current Employee)
Halifax, NS

I have been working at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Decent money, good hours, good experience for other sales jobs Cons: Since the company moved the corporate office to Denver there's a lot of senior… Advice to Senior Management: The company changes directions every couple of years, would be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Arrow Electronics.

Worked for Arrow Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arrow Electronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Arrow Electronics CEO Mike Long. All reviews posted anonymously by Arrow Electronics employees.