AroundCampus
www.aroundcampusgroup.com Chapel Hill, NC 50 to 149 Employees

Amazing opportunity for professional growth and development

Regional Manager (Current Employee)
Chapel Hill, NC (US)

I have been working at AroundCampus full-time for more than a year

ProsAs a sales rep, you learn first hand how to be successful working B2B and handling yourself professionally. If you get to return for a second summer as an ASM, you have the opportunity to travel and experience multiple college campuses while getting invaluable experience as a manager and motivator. All of the managers have done the internship position before, and are always eager to give advice and help you out if you ask.

ConsIt's hard work and not at all an easy job, you'll hear "no" a lot. There are a lot of challenges and sometimes failures, but you can learn a lot from it.

Not what I was promised at the interview.

Independent Sales Contractor (Former Employee)

I worked at AroundCampus as an intern for less than a year

Pros: I met some very nice students and worked with an amazing… Cons: My manager did not know much about my territory. I was in a "dangerous" environment, walking around and trying to sell. The territories were supposed… Advice to Senior Management: Definitely spend more time looking into the territories you are sending students out to. The pay is not enough for the time and dedication this… More

I enjoyed my summer working there because I loved the people, but I don't think I walked away with good experience

Customer Relations Service Intern (Former Employee)
Chapel Hill, NC (US)

I worked at AroundCampus as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great customer service experience Gain an understanding of sales without having to do… Cons: Low pay Frustrating because others may put in less effort and… Advice to Senior Management: Hire less interns and pay more... they will get the work done. There is a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AroundCampus.

Worked for AroundCampus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AroundCampus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AroundCampus CEO John O'Brien. All reviews posted anonymously by AroundCampus employees.