They've been very good to me.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Cincinnati, OH (US)
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Cincinnati, OH (US)

I have been working at Arby's

Pros

I have a very good general manager, he communicates well and makes sure we are all treated fairly.

Cons

Assistant managers have come and gone frequently and each have had different expectations of what we as csrs should be doing.

Other Reviews for Arby's

overall is good as a temporary job while you study

I have been working at Arby's

Pros

good growth inside the company, fair with the promotions. compared to other companies decent pay. good and bad manager like any company.

Cons

I personally don't like customer service jobs and the schedule of the fast food industry that would be the only bad thing i have to put up but that's expected

overall is good. good communication, most stores have a good working enviroment, but raises are not given that easy and if you do get one is only .10-.20 cents every six months and if the sales were good.

Work hard so your General Manager can leave early.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Arby's for more than 10 years

Pros

Free Food, Free uniform tops and you don't have enough time to eat so you lose weight.

Cons

There is a ridiculous amount of information that you must know, not to mention the amount of work that is required to do in one shift plus make labor. The superiors have no idea what goes on in the store when they are not there. General Managers constantly leave early, take vacation days(but don't actually use their vacation time they just clock in like they are at the store) It is not unusal for my GM to adjust their time by four or up to nine hours in one week. The frustrating part is that the supervisor could easily check this out from their own computer. But they never do and the rest of us must work harder to account for this labor. I use to love this job but now I hate it. I can't wait to get out of this place.

Open your eyes. If the people at the store are not happy it's because they are being mistreated by their superiors. It 's not always obivious abuse. You can belittle people over time until they believe that they are not important. I get paid well but all I'm allowed to do as an Assistant Manager is run positions just like the crew members.

There are newer employer reviews for Arby's.

Worked for Arby's? Contribute to the Community!