Apple

www.apple.com
  www.apple.com
There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Best job I've had in my 36 year career of 2D/3D imaging.

Current Employee - Senior Computer Vision Specialist in Cupertino, CA (US)
Current Employee - Senior Computer Vision Specialist in Cupertino, CA (US)

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The facilities and work environment are very conducive to thought, problem-solving, collaboration and productivity. Everyone I interact with is genuinely happy to be here, bright, and they bring something of value to the table in every conversation. We work on technologies/products/services that positively impact people's lives.

Apple has been moving in the right direction ever since Mac OS X: Mach-O, Xcode, iTunes, iPod/iPhone - the list keeps growing...

Cons

Haven't found one, so far.

Keep up the great work!

4003 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Apple ... that should say it all!

Current Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store) in Northridge, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Mac Specialist (Apple Store) in Northridge, CA (US)

I have been working at Apple

Pros

I love working at Apple because of the employees the company hires. You have the opportunity to network with people from all walks of life with different experiences. Also, the work environment is very laid back. Apple does not condemn tattoos or wild hair styles, it actually encourages them. Apple really tries to go out of its way to make its employees feel appreciated.

Cons

Being a part-timer, your hours can fluctuate between 5 to 28 hours in a given week. Also, it sometimes hard to move from retail to corporate. There are no benefits, other than 401K plans, that are available to part-time employees.

Keep up the great work!

Assistant Manager who worked the way up through the ranks.

Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Salem, NH (US)
    Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Salem, NH (US)

I worked at Apple

Pros

Product discounts, being part of a great team and awesome company. Apple is an innovator in the tech industry and is breaking the rules in retail.

Cons

Pay is low, but for the most part, so is most of retail. Tech positions are not paid well and often over worked.

Think less about the bottom line and the sales will show. Friendly service goes a long way. People want to be a part of the Apple Experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple