There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Amazing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  State College, PA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in State College, PA (US)

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Best Ever in the world.

Cons

Best! Crazy good in every way

Great job. Keep it up.

3715 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

I am just a number

Current Employee - Web Publisher
    Current Employee - Web Publisher

I have been working at Apple

Pros

There are many exciting products born at Apple, and they are truly an industry leader. If you are a fan of the products it is really interesting to see the development of an idea into a game changing product.

Cons

Poor compensation doesn't even begin to describe how bad the pay is. No bonus despite record quarters of growth, not even a holiday party! All our equipment is buggy refurbished models. They claim to promote from within but I have yet to see it, they have all been external hires. You can do better!

The "Pleasure of working at Apple" is running out! Pay your hard working employees what they deserve before it's too late! The exodus has already begun.

A great job with an incredible atmosphere but lousy pay for the work you have to do.

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The management team is by far the best I have ever worked with. Your coworkers are some incredibly interesting people, and you are constantly surrounded by the energy and excitement of both customers and employees.

Cons

Apple's rhetoric on the value of its employees falls short. Opportunities for development are highly competitive and there is a tendency for favoritism. Even full time employees find it very difficult to pay their bills on a very modest lifestyle.

Stand up for the wellbeing of your employees. A full-time mobile technician should not have to rely on food stamps to feed his or her children. Hold your own supervisors to the first tenant of the company's credo.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!