Apple
3.9 of 5 3,105 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Great.

Program Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Apple

ProsApple has great teams. Folks respect each other and also management demands a lot from its employees. That si how co has succeeded. !

ConsIt is very demanding env at Apple. Folks works lot of hours. Management expects a lot from employees. If you do not like, it is not a right env for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementApple has great teams. Folks respect each other and also management demands a lot from its employees. That si how co has succedded. !

Great Culture

Jacksonville, FL (US)

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Flexible, Great Culture, Decent Retail Pay, Above Average Benefits, Exciting… Cons: Depends on management and location of experience. Promotions are mostly… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on how to promote growth within your employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Setup for success

Data Analyst (Current Employee)
Elk Grove, CA (US)

I have been working at Apple

Pros: The company is innovative, the corporate culture is amazing. You are truly setup for success… Cons: Things can get stressful we're a company who releases new products constantly… Advice to Senior Management: Getting my job at Apple made the day the last company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.