Apple

www.apple.com

Upper Level positions filled by external candidates over well-qualified internal employees

Project Manager (Current Employee) Austin, TX (US)

ProsMost days I am proud to say that I work for Apple. The products speak for themselves and it is great to be able to use them. The work environment can be very invigorating as well as mentally challenging.

ConsSalaried employees are expected to work 50-60 hours a week. Advancement opportunities minimal for upper level positions. External applicants are being hired with less experience & fewer qualifications over well-qualified employees. Internal candidates for those same positions are then asked to provide training for the new Apple employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook to promote from within Apple. There are many extremely talented, hard-working current employees that Apple could benefit from promoting. Current employees are leaving which is a loss to Apple.

Overall good

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Management is transparent and very friend, great colleagues, pleasant work… Cons: When dealing with customers, they assume that you can handle… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

GReat

Creative (Apple Store) (Current Employee) San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Great place t work at Cons: None at this time to new Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!