AppFolio

www.appfolio.com

People and culture are great, but pay is on the short end.

(Current Employee)

ProsCompany, products, management, culture, and people are great. The people are some of the best I have worked with. The productivity and brain power of their employees is amazing. What the company lacks in pay, it tries to make up for in other ways with fun events, free shirts, feeding you at times and similar such things, which is great but those are the things you need to do if you want to attract and retain great talent.

ConsMuch like a lot of tech companies in the Santa Barbara area, they like to under pay employees. Right now, no bonus program. Raises are anemic. Company holidays are slim. Paid Time Off is average to start, increases to it are non-existant until many years later. The number of stock options they grant are okay. Upward mobility is slim.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees are top-notch. To keep top-notch, high performing employees you need to not only do all the things you are doing well but you also need to pay them a fair wage representative of, performance, the cost of living in the area and the industry. AppFolio is great but there is an under-swell of discontent with pay.

I Feel Very Lucky To Be Part Of This Company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Goleta, CA (US)

I have been working at AppFolio full-time

Pros: -Smart, fun, and well-rounded colleagues - the company does a great job hiring good people -Company puts employees as a top priority - I've never worked… Cons: There are no cons working for AppFolio. Advice to Senior Management: Only star deduction is 401K match. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company, Great People

I have been working at AppFolio full-time

Pros: Great company culture. I enjoy going to work everyday. Management has open… Cons: I cannot think of any negatives at this time Advice to Senior Management: As you grow make sure to really focus on keeping… More
There are newer reviews on AppFolio.

Worked for AppFolio? Contribute to the Community!