AppDynamics

www.appdynamics.com
  www.appdynamics.com
There are newer employer reviews for AppDynamics

Great learning experience

I have been working at AppDynamics

Pros

Great work culture.
Great management.
Open communications
Fuse ball table, video games, darts.
free beer.
fun culture
great location near to BART

Cons

You are on your own .
Team players are not appreciated.

None.

69 Other Employee Reviews for AppDynamics (View Most Recent)

The most beautiful and revwarding experience I ever had

Current Employee - Manager Customer Success & Enablement in Bracknell, England (UK)

I have been working at AppDynamics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you do a great job you will be rewarded with tangible things, as an hypergrowth company there is plenty of opportunities here. You will not find any other place with those ingredients, we have junior people from the University converted into Tehcnical Account Manager in 1 year with 25 years, a Technical Account Manager promoted to Manager in 1 year at the age of 39.

This company expects all from you, but it gives back all as well.

Ths is the place that could change your life for ever

Cons

You have to follow the pace of the company continously. It is extremely challenging and not everyone survives. This company just hires A players, and you have to perform as an A player always, there is no room for other performance kind.

Maybe the only big con is that this envirnment requirs a lot of effort and time, and sets the work/life balance in not a good shape.

If you can take this stresfull environment while being always an A player, you will be really happy and succesfull, but if you don't, you will fail here.

Keep focusing on the culture, this is what makes this company different and better form the PoV of the insider experience.

Contractor

Former Employee - Contractor in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Contractor in San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at AppDynamics as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Management was very down to earth, friendly, and capable of cutting through BS. Work-life balance was also good--the focus was on accomplishing whatever tasks had been set.

Cons

This is in some ways a pro, but I actually enjoyed working with every manager I interacted with more than my non-manager level co-workers. Many of my co-workers were surprisingly unfriendly or perhaps simply somewhat socially awkward and uninteresting. This con did not, of course, apply to every coworker, though, and I would still recommend this company.

Keep doing what you're doing.

There are newer employer reviews for AppDynamics