Aon
www.aon.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

In one sentence? How about one word.........No.

Trainer (Current Employee)
Glenview, IL (US)

I have been working at Aon full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSacrificing personal liberties and a small amount of your humanity in order to be successful at this organization.

ConsNo work life balance, unless your life is about work. And poor management in general. The performance management calibration process isn't based on results, but rather popularity. The execs protect themselves to the detriment of their employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up, and stop throwing all of your employees under the bus. You know, if you'd actually create an enjoyable place to work, you could promote from within and save on payroll since the job wouldn't be all about the money. You might actually because to balance the books by saving on turnover expenses.

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Aon full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Parent in US and very good procsses Cons: Offshore is sick. Lot of politics and favoritism. Poor career… Advice to Senior Management: Respect your employees and reward colleagues commensurately with the work done by… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Poor management and direction

Senior Specialist (Former Employee)
Glenview, IL (US)

I worked at Aon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good if you have a manager who is supportive of… Cons: Management does not have any long term goals. They only know how to deal with the problem of… Advice to Senior Management: Stop the outsoucing of servicing and staff it up locally. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Aon.

Worked for Aon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aon CEO Greg Case. All reviews posted anonymously by Aon employees.