Anheuser-Busch
www.anheuser-busch.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Excellent before INBEV buyout, now just conglomerate profit machine,......

Process Operator (Former Employee)
Newark, NJ (US)

I worked at Anheuser-Busch full-time for more than 10 years

ProsVery good salary and decent benefits compared to similar work, negotiated by union. Good vacation accrual time period and vacation amount. Good overtime compensation schedule.

ConsUnion means nothing, company does whatever it wants by threatening to close operations. Has bought its way out of it's contracts. Does not care about American heritage, Inbev just wanted name for profitabilty. No longer a national institution, it's iconic stature is just necessary front to hold on to loyal consumers. Most management has been replaced by collage grads, who use as stepping stone to move on to other corporations quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementAre you kidding? They know what they want to do. That is just to create a buck by overwhelming the competiition.

Culture of work hard and play very little

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Anheuser-Busch as an intern

Pros: Great people, great locations, great dress code Cons: Lacking change management after buyout which was years ago Advice to Senior Management: Need to work more on integrating the old company and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

not good enough

Technique Support (Former Employee)
Wuhan, Hubei (China)

I worked at Anheuser-Busch as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Standard work. Good environment. Loose work. Cons: Jobs are not interesting. Factory is old. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Anheuser-Busch.

Worked for Anheuser-Busch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anheuser-Busch reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Anheuser-Busch CEO Luiz Fernando Edmond. All reviews posted anonymously by Anheuser-Busch employees.